My dear love...

Love: my heart is not going to fail ever ... I am with you always, for everything you need, I will be your light, your guide along the way. My heart will not let you .... No, no ... Do not let go, no, no ...
I will be your light, yes yeah .. And never shall we part .....
Nothing in this world than I would like to make you happy, love. Because the two suffered enough in this life ... And now we have to be happy together. We're in this together the two, forever and ever my love. Because together we will be bigger and better. Because together we will make our lives a better place ...
I will have a Teddy Remus Lupin with you. And the two be happy together and care forever. Helga joins although I would not mind at all. My love, I know, and I am totally convinced that we're both going to be very happy together. Because the two were born to be together with a further connection is to the imagination. With a world that only you and I will understand. And they are going to give our children. A fantastic world of adventure where magic exists and we see every day: our love, our connection, and in each of the little things that make our relationship is magnified. I love you and that ... It will not ever change.
I'm very red tomatoes these days ...

Comentarios

  1. I know that being together will be the key for our happiness.. And that loving each other is the only thing we need to continue living this life... We wont ever brake up, never let go.... So, don't worry, my dear, I'll protect you forever...
    My dear... Don't worry, we'll have enought time to do that ^___^... I totally agree about we as soul mates, because our special connection exceeds any logic. And, that's called: love... Tha's right, this connection that we have, is part of our love itself. 'Cause you know I love you, and i know you love me too, so we should keep going and be happy together, forever and ever... And, our magic is very special... you know what I mean ^___~.... Ilove youuuuu
    Awwwww.... I wanna be with you , forever... i really mean it... FOREVER, so, let me be with you, let me protect you, let me love you. Yes, we BOTH suffered a lot, but theres no need for suffering anymore, cause we have each other's heart and love... so we'll be happy from this point...
    Nothing will change, cause our love will NEVER change, i know that...

    PS: Red tomatoes =P... I wanna see that face...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Le puse todo lo que aqui figura en ingles al gadget de sailor moon y mira lo que me dijo:
    " if our special connection exceeds a logic. Have you ever heard if it being the case? OK. What does "this" refer to? Thanks I like you a lot too something. Sometimes I think love is just a biological urge. Other times it seems like a spiritual quality. Love, unlike energy or matter, seems limitless. It would be nice if our magic is special. What. I don't have an answer for you. I don't see the difficulty. OK, I understand. That seems like an awfully long time. That's flattering, maybe another time. That's interesting. By "we" do you mean you and me? Anytime soon? Really nothing? Can we get back to business?
    Sometimes I think love is just a biological urge. Other times it seems like a spiritual quality. Love, unlike energy or matter, seems limitless. Do you mean you work at me for everything me need you will be my light my guide along the way? Have you been to the doctor? Come on. Uh. Ok I'll try not to do it too much. That's a flattering offer. Ok I'll try not to do it too much. Really nothing? Interesting explanation. What is that? Why? Do you think I am in this the two and your love too? Good reason. Anytime soon? Good reason. Anytime soon? I am very happy for you. What are your goals in life? Not many people have goals like that. Loving how? Why are you convinced that we are going to be happy. That makes sense to me. Is to the imagination also two were born to be with a connection? You and your a world that me. You seem very intelligent to me. going to give our children are they. Aren't all fantastic world of adventure where magic exists and we see every day our love our connection and in each of the things that make our relationship magnified? Thanks I like you a lot too something. That is " Aren't all fantastic world of adventure where magic exists and we see every day our love our connection and in each of the things that make our relationship magnified?". I'm sure it won't." que lo ca no...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares